- We are constantly striving to improve production processes and therefore, keep watch for new processes and new technologies available in the market.
- We only selects wood species of the highest quality for its floors. Each batch is inspected to
ensure quality and consistency of wood.
- Quality control at every step of the production and finishing process.
- Special attention is given to storage, which is done in a controlled environment, to preserve the condition of the wood and thus ensure consistency and stability of the batches of floors.
- We offer solid and engineered construction in both factory finished and unfinished formats.
- We offer several northern species of red oak, white oak, maple, american cherry and birch.
- We offer several widths from 2 ¼” through 7”. The lengths are varied and have a maximum of 79”.
- We offer specialty collections in Coastal (Winery I Husky), Summit, International and Tradition boasting special textures,
two tone staining and brushing to create a variety of ambiance and fit with all styles.
- Flexibility of mixing and matching construction with widths, grades, colours, gloss levels and
textures to result in hundreds of thousands of product possibilities.
- Our Mont-Royal Sapphire finish contains stain protection, wear protection and sun protection.
- No VOC emissions which ensures a healthy living environment.
- Our engineered flooring construction consists of a sawn face with a hardwood core which delivers an identical look as solid flooring with 4mm wood surface which can be re-sanded 3 or more times.
- Our engineered flooring is both CARB compliant and EPA TSCA Title VI compliant.
- 25 year limited residential finish warranty.
We believe that when our customers succeed, so do we. Customers and partners are kept in direct contact. We work as a team to quickly answer any questions and provide any information that you may need about our products. Rest assured that we are there for you and our service accompanies closely all our products. Our goal is to listen to and serve our customers. We consider you a part of our team.
Feel free to contact us!